Background

Sunday 7 April 2013

A sign of promise


I have woken today to a beautiful sunny day, I always think the day is more positive with a bit of nice weather. As I drive around doing my job I notice the things that shows everything is changing. I love this time of year, it is a sign of promise, daffodils and new lambs everywhere I go.

Anyway that's enough from me. Congratulations to our winner Linda, and our top 3 in the last challenge at Here Come The Boys. Yet again there were some fantastic entries. Well done to everyone that entered. Our challenge this time is a Sketch challenge.


I absolutely loved doing this sketch, it was brilliant to work with. I decided to turn the sketch around. Here is what I came up with.


I used some papers that I found in my scraps drawer which I believe where from the Docrafts Wellington range, that's the great thing about sketch challenges, using up all the bits we crafter's save " just in case ". The stamp was free with a magazine. This has been edged with distress ink Vintage Photo. 


I stamped the greeting on a scrap of white card.


The blue clock background was made with a piece of blue paper and stamped with a clock stamp in a darker blue to create my own paper.


All the layers were mounted onto Kraft card to bring it all together.


 I hope you find some inspiration from my interpretation of the sketch and from the other DT cards, we always love to see your creations. Good luck and see you next time.

Hugs
Lisa xx

1 comment:

  1. Lisa this fabulous love the way you have interpreted the sketch. Ginny x

    ReplyDelete