Background

Sunday 21 April 2013

Little Boy Blue

Good morning everyone, I hope you are well. I cannot believe how quick that fortnight went, we have a new challenge at Here Come The Boys already !! Well done to our winner on the Sketch Challenge Nat #7. Your card was fantastic, well done also to our Top 4. We had some great entries on the Sketch Challenge.

Onto this fortnight's challenge, this time we would like you to make something which fits a Little Boy Blue theme, it MUST be for a boy/male and we are looking for a monochromatic theme. You can use skin and hair tones, but the rest of the card must be blue.

This is what I came up with


I have used Edwin With Airplane stamp from the Prince & Princesses collection from Magnolia. I have coloured him with my Polychromo pencils again. I am really getting the hang of using these now.


The backing papers I have used are from a Dovecraft Back to Basics pack.


The greeting has been stamped in Memento and is from Lili Of The Valley.


Here I have wrapped some blue and white twine around one of my layers.
I hope the Dt have inspired you and we cannot wait to see your creations. Have a great weekend, I am off to play in my craft room now.
Luv & hugs
Lisa xx

2 comments:

  1. I love this soft blue Lisa and that image is perfect for the blue look. Love it! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card, love the layout, embellishments and the gorgeous Edwin! xxx

    ReplyDelete