Background

Sunday 16 September 2012

What a busy week ........

Good Morning everyone

I hope today finds you all well. WOW hasn't that fortnight gone fast, it always amazes me how quickly life can just come in and take over. Some weeks go so slow and then others just whizz by, I don't seem to have time to scratch my head.

Anyway, there were loads of fantastic entries for the Teddy Bears challenge over at Here Come The Boys this fortnight. I had the task as Challenge lead of picking the winner. It was a tough decision as there were so many brilliant entries. Congratulations to the winner and the top 3. 

This fortnights challenge is a Recipe challenge. 

The Recipe for your card is : 3 papers, 2 buttons/brads and 1 image.

For my card I have used a new Molly Bloom stamp called Skateboarding George, and again he has been coloured with my pencils. 
  


I used papers in my stash from TPC Studio called blips and beeps, unfortunately I couldn't catch the metallic bits on the paper.  



All the papers have been layered onto navy cardstock





I added my 2 buttons with twine to finish of the design

Thank you for taking the time to look at my post, have a great day and good luck with the challenge
Luv and hugs
Lisa xx

2 comments:

  1. Brilliant card gorgeous colours Hugs Ginny ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Superb card Lisa! Love the clean paper choices and the fab colouring of the cute image! Hugs Woo x

    ReplyDelete