Background

Sunday 30 September 2012

A quick post


I hope this post finds you all well, hasn't it been a wet week. I hope everybody is safe and hasn't been affected by the flooding. I have seen several bad areas whilst doing my job and feel for all those people who are going through it.

Anyway, some great entries for the recipe challenge, well done to the winner and the top 3. This fortnights challenge at Here Come The Boys is Monochrome. I struggled with this one, it has to be said. I love using lots of colours when I craft, restricting myself to just one was so hard for me !!! I went for a vintage look this time


I stamped my image (cannot remember where it's from ) onto a canvas ATC with my distress inks and used a wet brush to give a watercolour effect


The edges were brushed with Vintage Photo distress ink to give an aged look. I used a Cheery Lynn die for the flourish which I trimmed to fit.


The Post Card is an embossing folder from Docrafts and this was also given an aged effect, a little die cut sentiment was added to this.

                                                                                  
                                                                                  
Well, must go and do the worst job in the world, shopping !!!! Take care everyone
Luv & Hugs
Lisa xx




3 comments:

  1. Good morning Lisa, Stunning Monochrome card I love the colour you chose. Have a great Sunday. Hugs Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This card really has the Wow factor! Its a stunning card for the Monochrome challenge! Woo xxx

      Delete
  2. Stunning monochrome card hugs Ginny ♥

    ReplyDelete