Background

Sunday 2 September 2012

Some good news .............

Good morning all, I hope this post finds you all well. I have some fantastic news to share with you this fortnight, after several weeks as a Guest Design Team member, Wendy has asked me to join the main Design Team. I am absolutely thrilled to be asked and obviously have accepted. I cannot believe I have become a Design Team member, it was just an amazing WOW moment for me.

Anyway, enough of my waffle and nonsense and onto the business at hand. Lots of fantastic entries for the Sketch challenge, well done to everyone who entered.

This fortnights challenge is Teddy Bears, and the design team have used images from this weeks sponsor Bugaboo Stamps. I have used Theodore - Flowers for this fortnights card


I really enjoyed making this card, I am still playing with my Polychromo pencils and am very pleased at how this has turned out.



My papers are from the Docrafts Wellington pack and are layered straight onto brown card from my stash. The label was a die cut given to me and this has been fastened with a strand of brown cotton floss.



I love to know that people have taken the time to stop by my little corner of blogland, so please leave a comment so I know you've been. Good luck with this fortnights challenge

Hugs

Lisa xx

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Lisa love the colours you have used hugs Ginny ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's so cute Lisa! Welcome to the DT too, so glad you came on board! Woo xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love bugaboo stamp and your card is cute using this stamp, cute card..I am joining also the challenge and my card is nr. 17 hope you like it to see on my blog..hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for your lovely comment on my blog. Congrats on being asked to be a Design Team member. I am sure that you will have lots of fun. Cant wait to see more and more from you - as I will be stalking (he he) around here. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooops! meant to say ... really cute card. Love the design! x

    ReplyDelete