Background

Sunday 6 January 2013

Happy New Year to all..........

I would like to start by wishing everyone a very Happy, Healthy and prosperous New Year, I can't believe it is 6th January already. I had a few resolutions but sadly they have fallen by the wayside already. I always have good intentions at the beginning when I am not at work, but as soon as I go back, those old habits just creep right back in !!!

Anyway, let's get back to business, WOW, so many entries for the Here Come The Boys, well done to the winner and top 6. Also, well done to Lindy Lou, you won the Candy.

This fortnights challenge is a sketch challenge, this can be found here , this is what I came up with, I have used a Wellington bear stamp and backing papers from the Docrafts range, I love using these for male cards.





I distress inked around the edges, (Santa bought me lots of D.I's and other crafty stash) mat and layered all my squares and added some twine and a charm I found while tidying my desk. I hope you get what I mean.

Sorry for the briefness, of the post, gotta go shopping ready for school going back ,check the uniform is ironed and the usual mum stuff.

Take care everyone
Hugs 
Lisa x

4 comments:

  1. A lovely way to start the new year with a fab creation like this one! Love everything about this card and the charm! Hugs Woo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ello me lovely, I love this card, really like the distressed look at the moment, an I love the sixpence charm, my new years res this year is to try an get round my friends an leave comments etc on blogs, walls etc, so I'm doing well so far hehe xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card and image. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Jx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a fabulous card, the colours suit Wellington really well. And I lurve those papers! I was so gutted when I got to the end of my pack.

    Thanks for stopping by

    Crafty Hugs

    ReplyDelete