Background

Sunday 20 January 2013

Brrrrr ..........

My goodness, how cold is it in the UK at the moment, perfect weather for a nice cup of tea and a bit of crafting.
We had some fantastic entries for out last challenge at Here Come The Boys . Well done to our winner and top 3.
This fortnight's challenge is a Bingo Board, you can find the board at Here Come The Boys, you can use any line across, line down, diagonal or the four corners to make your card and it must be for a male.
I suppose the weather might have influenced my card for this challenge, it was snowing as I was making it and after making wintery cards for the last couple of months, I thought something summery would be nice for a change.
Here it is :



I have used Edwin with starfish this time, and my line is buttons, twine and image. I have created my own background of clouds for this card and continued that on my topper. This was edged with Salty Ocean distress ink. Again, I have coloured Edwin with my pencils.



I then tied a couple of buttons through my twine and a little tag sentiment to finish my card.


Thank you for popping by, I would love to know you have been and good luck with the challenge.
Hugs
Lisa xx




12 comments:

  1. Lovely to see the gorgeous Edwin brilliant card Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your lovely comment Ginny, I am really starting to like Edwin
      Hugs
      Lisa xx

      Delete
  2. What a lovely summery card, just the antidote for the chilly winter blues!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    Crafty Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for taking the time to stop by and leave a comment Bridie and really glad you like the summery feel
      Hugs
      Lisa xx

      Delete
  3. Hello, me agen hehe lovely card, I never thought of adding buttons that way before, you are so clever :) chat soon xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mandz, thanks for coming to my little piece of blogland, was trying to find a different way of embellishing a card and this is what I came up with. Chat soon Mandz xx

      Delete
  4. Love this image and the summer feeling that we all need right now. Jeanette

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean, will be glad when the summer gets here too xx

      Delete
  5. Just gorgeous. Love the creative use of the twine.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your lovely comment and for stopping by xx

      Delete
  6. Happy birthday Lisa have a great day Ginny XX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your birthday wishes Ginny, I had a fantastic day xx

      Delete