Background

Sunday 5 August 2012

Well I am going to say good morning but it's not such a bright and sunny day here in Boston today, makes you wonder what is happening with the weather doesn't it?

There were some fantastic entries for the Jungle challenge, well done to the winner Kelly Lloyd, your card was fab. So here we are with another challenge from Here Come The Boys. This fortnights challenge is Boys Toys. I spend a lot of my time driving, and see many 'boys' out in their little racing cars, so here is my take on Boys Toys.
I have used a Teddy Bo image this time


I have used papers from my stash, and I have coloured  my image with a combination of Promarkers and Copics, I have listed these at the end.

Again I have used clouds in my background, I just love this technique, so easy and effective. It can be found here
I made my banners from my stash and added the 3 yellow buttons, the Wish stamp is from Stampavie .

Markers Used :
Teddy Bo : E31, Y21, E33
Jumper : PM Azure
Car : PM Yellow, Y15
Car Accents : R29
Ground : C1

Thank you for stopping by, it's always great to know you have been by so please leave a comment.

Hugs
Lisa x

3 comments:

  1. Waw Lisa I love your card, the clors and the image are so sweet. Thank you for your beautiful commetn on my blog. Hgs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant card Lisa, love this gorgeous image and fab colouring. It's great to have you with us at HCTBs
    Take care and enjoy your Sunday. Hugs Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous Lisa, great colours, so pleased that you are joining us at HCTB's Karenx

    ReplyDelete