Background

Sunday 22 July 2012

Good morning again to all, can't believe it's been two weeks already since my last blog, hopefully the weather is getting better for everybody. What a washout it has been eh?

Well done to everybody who entered the Tag challenge, loads of great entries. Congratulations to the winner, Sam Whisper No 4, fantastic entry.

 So who's up for another challenge from the Here Come The Boys blog, the theme for this fortnight's challenge is Jungle. 


I have used Jungle Edwin this time 

The leaves are cut with a Cheery Lynn die from scraps in my stash


Edwin has been coloured with copics, but like an idiot I have since tidied my craft room and haven't noted them for you. My cloud background was done from a brilliant tutorial which can be found here by the talented Hazel


These banners are also cut from my stash and are very easy to do but so effective for a boys card



Anyway, thanks for popping by, please leave a comment as I love to know you have been and good luck in the Jungle challenge
Luv & Hugs 
Lisa

10 comments:

  1. This is super, Lisa! That background paper is PERFECT, and so are the die cuts... glad you gave a source, I can feel a purchase coming on, lol. Donna ☺

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lisa, me again. I know you're pretty new at this and thought I'd offer a hint; you have Word Verification switched on (which is the Default) and this will prevent a lot of people leaving comments (especially if they're on busy DTs, it takes sooo long with the new two word verification). I would switch it off if I were you, using Comment Moderation instead still gives you control over the comments left but is more user friendly. All you have to do is go to your Blogger Dashboard, Settings, Post and Comments then toggle Show Word Verification to "No" and (if you want to moderate comments, I've never bothered and had no trouble) toggle Comment Moderation to "Always". I hope you don't mind the suggestion, trust me it will increase the number of comments you're left. Otherwise, just tell me to mind my own beeswax, lolDonna ☺

    ReplyDelete
  3. Re: Craftdee Donna, thank you so much for your lovely comment and the help that you have given in the second one. I didn't know about word verification at all so that was great advice. The background paper on the card was done with a piece of plain paper which I stamped with Papermania Birdsong Peg stamps. I was very happy with how it turned out.
    Thank you again for stopping by and leaving a comment x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lisa this card is yet another masterpiece! Your cards always make me happy, but they just keep getting better and better!! Thank you so much for working so hard to give the followers at Here Come The Boys some marvelous ideas to work with! Big Hugs Woo xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab card! Love the image and your gorgeous design :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lisa for your lovely comments xx

      Delete
  6. I love this card, you make fabby cards, I keep learning new things from you hehe Mandz xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww shucks Mandz, you're making me blush, thank you for your kind comments xx

      Delete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Excellent card Lisa, I love your Edwin and those banners are a great idea. Sorry I'm late popping by we've had a busy couple of weeks.
    Take care and have a great Sunday. Hugs Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete