Background

Friday 23 October 2015

Hello, it's me ...................................

So, how do I start ...............

Apologies for the super long post is probably the best way to start off I suppose. I never thought I would be absent from the blogging world for so long when I last posted on my blog on the 5th of May 2013 but I never expected in my wildest dreams that my life would take such a drastic turn in the way that it did. At the time, several things were going on in my life that took me away from crafting and I didn't realise at the time my future had changed in the way that it did.

Aside from my work, which was getting busier and busier, for several years I had been battling with issues beyond my control, health issues, arguments with family and then the sudden death of my brother at the age of 37. I need time to regroup, make sense of what was happening and most of all, I needed to find me again.

Once I turned that corner and started crafting again, I found my love of being creative had changed. I no longer wanted to make cards of cute boys and pretty girls with flowers and ribbons on them. I wanted to be messy and and colourful and a whole lot less organised. Don't get me wrong, I do still  make the occasional card but not like before. My new love is most definitely mixed media and that is what will be posted here mainly from now on. There may be an occasional card on here but we'll just see how it goes.

To get us started, here are a few of my more recent makes, just a few pictures and unfortunately no details of the processes. This will be different for posts going forward though, there will be some technique stuff and photos and all the products I use will be listed.






Again, I'm sorry this is such a long first post but I'm glad you are still here and I really hope you pop in and see me again for my newer projucts.

Much love to you all

Lisa xx

2 comments:

  1. Really fab projects Lisa - so glad you've found your crafting mojo again.xx

    ReplyDelete