Background

Sunday 11 November 2012

A Quick Post

Morning all, I hope this post finds you all well. I have been a busy bee this week, lots of things going on so once I have finished this blog post I am having a crafty rest day.
Well done to the winner and top 3 from the die cuts and punches challenge. There were certainly lots of fab entries, glad it wasn't my turn to pick a winner, I would have struggled. All the ladies who have requested to join the GDT will be contacted shortly.
This fortnights challenge at Here Come The Boys is Favourite Film, WOW, did I struggle with this one, I am not a film watcher so needed husbands assistance this time. We went with Pete's Dragon .........
I have used Magnolia's Lilyrose the Dragon for the first time on a card


I have used Polychromos to colour my image.


 The sentiment stamp is from a new company called Doodle Do Crafts who make their own clear stamps.


I added some die cut corners and VOILA it was done.


Good luck for this challenge.
Luv & Hugs
Lisa xx

4 comments:

  1. Nice card, Lisa. I've never seen Pete's Dragon, it came after my kids had outgrown kids movies, I think :-) This is one cute dragon, love the little turned in feet! Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Donna for your comment, I have to admit I have never watched it either, not all the way through, probably seen about 10 minutes. I am not a film watcher, would rather spend those 2 hours in my crafty room :)

      Delete
  2. Such a cute cute card! Love the colours, layers (you know me I love a layer!) and the Dragon!! Excellent film choice, I can here my boys laughing at this film! Fab card hugs Woo xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your kind words Woo, I am loving being part of the team and that is thanks to you letting me in xx

      Delete